Search This Blog

September 27, 2010

Swirling About in this Whirlwind

There is so much going on right now. I'm really behing on a lot of my work. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up these next two weeks. I have five posterboards to decorate in relation to various commonplaces. Ah English, you are enjoyable. At times...
I have a lot of chapters in Political Science since I stopped reading after a while. I also have reading in History to do so that I can keep up with class. I have a project in Communications to achieve, but thankfully, I have a partner to help me out with that.
So much to do and so little focus! I need help focusing because I end up going off on one of my daydreams or thoughts, but I can't seem to stay focused.
On top of that, I'm having trouble staying awake during the day, whether I thought I had a good night's sleep or not. It's becoming really hard on me to stay motivated and do my work as opposed to just going to sleep.
Hopefully, the weekend will cure it all up, I'll be rejuvenated and I'll jump right back into work.
Stan and I seem to be moving fast. We've talked about moving in together. Not seriously, but more like how much we'd like it if we didn't have to leave the bed after sex, or spending nights together or just waking up to each other. I'd love that, I really would and he wants it too. But we've only been together for a little more than a month. School is hard enough. I have such problems focusing that homework with just him texting me takes me forever. If we lived together, it'd be impossible. It's just too soon.
Also, he hopes that one day, we'd get married. Not any time soon, maybe when I finish college, but one day. I could see myself being with him, until the end of time. But still, it's really early to be thinking like that. Honestly, I've wondered if I've really found my soulmate so young. And I think I have. Logically speaking though, we still have a long ways to go before we're truly ready for married life. I'm only 18 and he's 21. I plan on getting my master's degree so I'll be 24 when I'm done with college. Then I have to find a job to support my brothers and I. Only when could I accept maybe tying the knot.
It's a long ways to go for the both of us. Maybe, though, it'll all work out.
Hopefully we stay together. I'd really like it if we did.
I couldn't imagine being with someone other than him.

No comments:

Post a Comment