Well, luck isn't supposed to be expected but whatever haha. Stan's been gone a week now. He ended up flying home last week. Not on good news though. His mom had health problems and was in the hospital so he and his dad came back to see her. She's going to be ok though. I'm not exactly sure what happened but all I know is that she was in the hospital because she was passing blood. The hospital ran tests and all that and treating her now. She's all good.
Stan came by to see me. I now have a roommate(she came in pretty late, she missed three days of class) so we couldn't do anything naughty. Instead, we were pretty intimate. There was music playing, and if we knew the words, which wasn't often, we'd sing along. A song came on that we both liked. We're sitting on the couch, I'm on top straddling him and we're just kinda singing along, mumbling the parts we don't know or just talking. But of course, we know the chorus. Towards the middle and end of the song, we got closer together, touched our foreheads and sang the chorus:
"But I won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait
I'm yours"-Jason Mraz "I'm Yours"
The whole time during those three lines, we're just staring in each other's eyes,
And we kissed. It just screamed romantic.
I like our romantic moments. It makes it all more special. He's my first serious boyfriend. I never really realized it until my second eldest sister said it.
The things we say to each other are very lovey dovey, and we haven't even been going out very long. It's kind of ironic I suppose, considering how we started.
I worry though. We didn't start off slow. We started off as friends with benefits then became girlfriend and boyfriend. What else is there now? I think I'm worrying too much. Things are great as they are. Being so far away kind of helps. Even though he's staying in state, he still lives an hour and a half away from my dorm. He doesn't mind the drive though, it's nothing like driving 1,300 or 23 hours because of work.
I like just being with him though. I like the laughter, the sex, the teasing, the kissing. We had our first night of passionate sex. Well, passionate in comparison to our other nights. It was rougher too. It was great. We're getting more adventurous. We're becoming more open about things too, not just sex. He'd tell me random things he'd just noticed. Today he told me out of the blue that he just realized that he smiles every time he gets a text from me. He doesn't know that I want every text I get, I want to be from him.
Do I sound like an idiot in love?
Because that'd be a bit odd.
I think that I'll stick with the term, lovebirds. He's already said we sound like a couple love birds. I love it.
I think that if someone consistently thinks that they're lucky to have someone and the other thinks the same of that person, you're in a good place. I always think I'm lucky to have him. He's said to me that he's lucky to have me. He only needs to say it once to me though. I remember. I have the sound of his voice saying it engraved into my mind. It makes me smile.
Anywho.....
College isn't so bad. I need to stop doing my homework last minute though. I need to be doing my homework now actually. I have a lot of stuff due for English tomorrow. I also have some problems for Calculus due. Off to do homework! -sigh-
No comments:
Post a Comment