Today, my dad took me out to an empty parking lot. I drove for the first time in my life. It wasn't too bad. Granted I never made it over 10 miles per hour.
I felt pretty comfortable driving. My dad only yelled at me once! Which was pretty darned good in my book haha.
I have drivers ed tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be as tedious as ever. I don't expect it to be all that great. It never is. It's also quite easy to cheat.
I will be scheduling drive times soon, so I can finish my 7 hours of driving in drivers ed and 7 hours of observation.
Soon enough, I'll have my 20 hour log too, that I have to do outside of drivers ed.
What was your first time driving? Was it good? Bad?
Did someone in your family or someone you knew teach you or did you go to drivers ed?
Not much happened today. Call this a filler post, so as just to maintain the blog. I'm going to try to update it every few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment