Well, I don't know the driving laws in your state... or country... whichever, but I got my drivers permit(the temporary paper one) today, whilst taking the drivers ed course. Now I can schedule driving times to learn how to drive. I'm so afraid of learning how to drive, it's crazy. I'm more afraid of pressing the brake or accellerator when I mean to press the other. Hopefully, it'll be ok.
Anywho, I probably won't schedule any drive times until next week. I'd like to get my 14 hours done ASAP. It's annoying how I have to miss two days though for orientation and I'm required to make them up. I have no idea when I have to make then up and I don't know how I'm going to. I'm assuming I just have to do the work. I don't know yet though. I'll be asking tomorrow.
I hope to get my license before college starts though. I have no idea when that is sadly enough. Perhaps, if I'm lucky enough, I'll have it a few weeks before I move into my dorm. That way I'll drive around looking for stuff for my dorm beforehand.
Do you know any good stores for cheap dorm stuff? I know Ross and Big Lots are good places to go. I can't think of any others than maybe Target and Walmart.
Also, clothes too. I don't have a lot of clothes. And I'm a big girl too so cute clothes I'm comfortable with are a little harder to find.
Can you think of any stores that might have my size? I'll narrow stores down by what I like.
Thanks much for reading :)
No comments:
Post a Comment