'Tis Fourth of the July!
I plan to go to a party later tonight. But other than that, I don't have anything special planned for today.
I'm in a much better mood now. I needed some laughter. Laughter is a great cure and I wish I got more of it. It's addictive.
Is anyone else addicted to anything?
Not like drugs or stuff like that.
I mean like chocolate, laughter, Mom's macaroni and cheese.
I love pocky. It's like a cookie stick that's been dipped in icing. It's awesome. I like potatoes too. I could live off of potatoes. French fries, boiled, in soup, mashed, but not raw. I don't eat raw potatoes haha.
I know a girl who loves blue eyes and if someone she likes has blue eyes, it's a huge plus for her. I don't know if that should be considered an addiction though, since she's dated people with other eye colors.
But that just brings another question to mind, what would trait would the person of your liking have to have to be a huge plus for you?
I love broad shoulders. They make my head turn sometimes. And a defined jawline. Like a masculine jaw, I love that. I don't know if people notice, but I stare at both of those traits sometimes. It's a weird trait to dominate all the others, but it's true for me. Some girls, like my friend, like eye color or blonde hair, or a cute butt, and yes, those are all nice, but those two are the best for me.
Even though, physical traits matter very little to me romantically. I could run through every guy I've ever liked and the one thing they have in common is that I liked some part of their personality that sparked the crush. I have an eclectic taste in men, romantically at least. I don't have a "type," or at least, I don't think I do...
Hmm...
Do you have a type? In men or women? In both if you're bi lol
No comments:
Post a Comment