I think it's highly stereotypical for a girl to write in her diary about the man in her life everyday. And I'm sorry to do that, but it's the only thing interesting going on in my life. However, I did just get back from orientation so I'll tell you about that... and about the guy in my life and all that jazz.
I normally sit in a car with something in my lap, usually my purse. That bothered Scott. We had driven for maybe 10 minutes towards college and he nagged about it the second time and I'd decided to humor him and put my purse on the floor. I buckled my seatbelt and he reached over and started gently massaging my thigh, his fingers between my legs and quite close to my crotch. My heart raced. I'm pretty sure he couldn't tell if I liked it or not, but since I didn't stop him, he kept doing it. I was nervous, but Scott, I'm quite comfortable with him, it's just there are some things that I have to get used to.
Anywho, he and I caught up. It'd been a month or two since we'd seen each other in person. We laughed like crazy. He told me that he couldn't keep up with my insults. He said that my insults go at like 90 miles per hour, but he cruises at a good 20. When insults go right over his head, or it takes him a bit to figure out what I meant, I laughed at him. Scott makes me happy like that. And we did all that, while he was massaging my thigh on and off.
We'd eventually reached campus, checked in, made it to our rooms and figured out what was going to happen next. He wanted to go tour his dorm hall, but we got lost so we just headed back to the original dorm hall where orientation was. We sat in the parking lot. He's just sitting there, staring at me. I smile and look back at him. He said "Surprise," leaned in an kissed me. I'd completely forgotten that we'd arranged my first kiss to be something along those lines. I was silent afterwards.
I later realized that was a bad idea, to be silent. Scott's a guy who likes/needs to be reassured. He's aware that he's not that experienced in kissing so he wasn't sure if I liked it or not. What he didn't know was that my heart was beating out of my chest. Granted, it didn't take my breath away, it was plenty. I admitted to him that I felt awkward. He asked if I wanted to try again. I had the thought to put my hand on his shoulder, but when he leaned in, my mind blanked. Is it odd that I kept my eyes open? In movies, they all close their eyes. Me, I watched Scott's lips move with mine. I remember the feeling of my heart beating. And the feeling of his lips stuck with mine, even when we pulled apart. When we parted, he kissed me on the forehead, and that made me feel so much better. Not that I felt bad about feeling awkward while kissing, but because I was nervous.
My heart wouldn't stop beating at my rib cage. My lips held onto the feeling of his. They were so soft. And he told me he was surprised about how nice my lips were. I take that as a very good thing haha.
But after that, we left to the coliseum and saw all the displays that the college offered. We walked in a circle a few times. He says I "persuaded" him to sign up for Argentine tango... or salsa... or something like that. I'll find out when I go to class haha. BUT I only asked if he wanted to, not that he should. He'll probably drop the class though, but that's cool. I honestly didn't think he'd sign up.
Afterwards, we ate gross food for lunch and after an introduction/welcome to the college, then we got separated into groups. We did odd exercises to get to know each other and all that. Orientation on the first day was almost all walking. It was so insanely annoying. I made a friend though. Her name's Antoinette. She and I are both going into business. She's pretty cool, hopefully we'll run into each other again, since we didn't exchange numbers or anything.
Dinner was better but goodness, I miss having moments to myself! Or at least one where I could relax. My roommate was pretty cool, but I didn't really get to know her. I actually left her a note with her stuff, wishing her luck and the best wishes. I hope she saw it... and that the breeze didn't blow it into the trash haha.
In the very last activity, Scott said that he should just change his name to Scott. When he said that, I laughed because he doesn't know that it's his alias in this blog. I found it so ironic how he said that because people kept mis-hearing his name, they asked if he said Scott, but then he'd have to correct them and all that jazz. Poor dearie.
The next morning, Scott and I went to Ihop for breakfast. We didn't really want to eat the breakfast served in the cafeteria. He again mentioned how my wit or insults go at 90 mph, but he's dead tired so he's at a full stop. Haha, poor baby.
We all separated again, did some exercises with our groups, then went to some seminars. The ones I went to ended up proving quite useless. However, I was in a seminar with Scott, but I had gotten there too late, someone had sat next to him, and he's sitting on the aisle seat. So we're actually one person away. Scott's looking bored, which I tend to perceive as sad, for some odd reason. So I texted him "Scott my dear, look as happy as you are when you're feeling up my thigh. Please?" I watched as he read that, and he just broke out in a big smile. I thought that it was so cute and funny.
Then lunch, advising for our classes and then, signing up for those classes. I have no class before 9 AM, which is pretty good since I'm actually a morning person.
Then, I checked out and Scott and I were on our way.
We toured his dorm hall first. Our guide seemed to automatically assumed we were a couple. As we left, he laughed about that. I told him that we act do like a couple. He said that he didn't know what I was talking about, as he put his arm about me.
We left to go home. We talked. We laughed. I asked if we had to go home. He asked where would we go instead. I said Walmart. Haha. He agreed. Did I mention he was massaging my thigh again. It's a little hard to act normal whilst your heart's going crazy. He then mentioned that he only did it to torture me, and that if he did it right, he could get a physical reaction, like getting turned on. I told him that it was working.
So we got to wally world, we walked past some college dorm stuff, Scott decided he'd buy a rug, a lock and two pillows. We were heading towards the food section, for some reason. When I questioned the reason, we decided to go ahead and check out. As we did so, we passed the lingerie, bra and panty section. I looked at him and asked if he wanted to pick something out. I think I stunned him. Honestly, I'm on my period so I'm hornier(or in this case, bolder) than normal. I don't remember if he said yes or not, but it didn't matter because I turned into the section and just started walking around. He told me that I was a little freaky, not as in weird, but as in sexually. He laughed awkwardly and said that his heart rate had jumped. I couldn't help but laugh. I just walked around and asked what he liked. Me? It couldn't have seemed more like I'd done it before. I was just as normal as ever. We found some see-through lace bras. He liked those. But there weren't any matching panties, so I decided against them. As I pondered, he muttered "Just choose something woman!" I was ever so bemused by that. I told him I think he's adorable when he's flustered. I started talking and then lead him to where the granny panties where and I was so entertained at how I ruined it for him. I didn't know what I wanted, I kind of knew what he wanted, but he subtley led me to a section with cute, college girl kind of bras. There was plaid, polka dot, stuff like that. I got a plaid one, it came with matching panties. We walked again. Just wondering. He told me that he only acted awkward so as to make it more believeable. I knew that, but I still thought it was adorable. Would it not be odd, if not inapproppriate, if two teens were looking through bras and panties, if the two teens could be sexually attracted to each other? Scott then said that he wanted to act as gay as possible, to make it more "ok." I ended up going in a big circle, and decided against the stuff I'd gotten. I went back and found some pink stuff. Scott likes pink, especially with my coloring. I got a hot pink heart bra and a three pack thing of panties, all with matching pink lace.
We'd left and as I pushed the cart (I feel awkward shopping if I'm not pushing the cart) he told me that he appreciated my purchase. Yes, I bought it with my own money. Because I really doubt he could explain to his parents why there's a purchase of that sort on his card. He walked me too the cart corrall thing and back to the car. Scott said he had to spend all the time with me he could since we were running out.
I think I was wrong. I do have feelings for him. When he said that, I felt the connection. I mean, we'd always had one, but this was unique to me.
He took me home.
It wasn't until I had gotten in my house, I realized he hadn't felt me up for the ride home and we hadn't kissed. I admit, I love the feeling he gives me when we touch. When I told him this, he felt much better, because my tendency to understate or seem deceiving throws off how he reads me.
You may ask why he and I are just friends with benefits. Why aren't we in a relationship?
Things are complicated.
It doesn't seem it.
But I'm not going to tell you.
Why?
Because I don't have to.
That's all tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment