Today, a whole load of nothing happened. I napped, but that's not fun to read about haha. Something that I find exciting is that I'm going to orientation soon!!
I'm so wanting to see what the campus looks like. I have no intention as to what college I'm going to, just because I'm slightly paranoid of stalker (ironic isn't it?). Anywho, it's about an hour away from where I live, and obviously since I don't drive, I'm hitching a ride with Scott.
Other than all the sex we discuss with each other, we're actually pretty good friends. Very open with each other and we make each other laugh. I miss talking to him in person. Nowadays, we keep in contact via text or IM. He called me yesterday, just out of the blue, and that's when I realized, I missed him in person. We could talk every single day via text or IM but I wouldn't laugh nearly as much as we would have over the phone or in person, or even over the webcam. Webcamming with him is hilarious, though we've only done it once.
Orientation's an overnight thing. So Scott's picking me up, super early in the morning -.- and we're driving off, checking in and probably going to go eat waffles. Why waffles? Because about a week ago he said he wanted waffles. He has yet to get those waffles so I suggested we go do that haha :-P
And then he wants to make out... or at least give me my first kiss, then make out. Haha. It's funny how I take this all in a stride. I don't mind though. I'm willing. I'm really not one for romance am I?
Honestly, when I was younger, I was one hell of a romantic. Always thinking of some Prince Charming to sweep me off my feet and all that jazz, but I don't know what happened. I stopped daydreaming. I stopped wanting this man to see someone in me I'd never known, someone so amazing that they fall in love with me. Ironic, because I think Scott's done exactly that. He once asked me if I loved him. I told him I didn't know if I did or didn't. I really do wonder if I'm capable of love because I don't think I even love my own family. Now I have reasons for some members to not care for some members of mi familia, however my innocent nephews and little brothers? I always unsure of how the bond is supposed to feel. A friend once told me love isn't a feeling. It's an action. It makes perfect sense to me. But what do my actions say to my nephews and brothers?
Am I odd for wondering things like that? Wondering if I'm capable of love? Because I'm loveable, I just don't know if I can love them back.
I'm not a passionate person either. I don't know what I am, I just know what I'm not.
Hmmm... this post has taken some turns hasn't it?
That's what I get for not writing all this in one sitting.
I think that's all for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment